Inclement Weather Preparedness
Get Your Home Ready for Every Season
Whether winter snowstorms or springtime showers, your home likely takes a seasonal beating throughout the year. That is why it is important to make sure your home is thoroughly prepared for inclement weather. While you can’t plan ahead for everything nature has in store, you can make sure your home is as prepared as possible for incoming storms. If inclement weather preparedness is on your to-do list, hand it over to Mr. Handyman! We offer home improvement services that will ensure your home is prepared for all types of weather.
Winterizing Your Home
Canada’s winters can be cold, harsh, and packed with snow. You want to make sure that the cold stays out of your home this winter.
Our professionals can help keep your home cozy by doing the following:
- Using door snakes to stop drafts
- Insulating your water heater with a watertight blanket
- Cleaning out your eavestroughs and downspouts
- Caulking your windows
- Insulating your attic and exposed pipes
- Using rubber weather sealing
- Adding leaf guards to your home eavestroughs
- Applying window insulation film
- And much more
Whether you are dealing with downpours or snow flurries, our handymen make sure your home remains a comfortable haven for you to return to.
Request weather preparation services by calling (888) 263-7304!