Baby Proofing Your Home
Get Your Home Ready for Its Newest Member
At Mr. Handyman, we would like to extend our congratulations if you are expecting a new member of your family. We would also like to offer our help to get your home ready. Instead of spending your free time going through your home and making it safe for your child, add that item to our own to-do list! We can do it for you.
Tips on How You Can Baby Proof Your House
Wondering what you can do to keep your child safe from harm? Consider the following tips:
- Get rid of sharp objects that are within the reach of the baby.
- Remove any objects from the ground that could be dangerous.
- Secure large, top-heavy furniture so they do not fall easily.
- Cover all of the electrical outlets throughout your home.
- Install safety gates at every doorway and near every stairwell.
- Install windows that you can open from the top.
- Ensure your smoke detectors are functioning properly.
- Install childproof locks on cabinets, toilets, etc.
Contact our experienced, insured professionals today and put us to work! We can handle small and big projects for you to make your home the safest environment possible for you and your child. We can also do any other tasks that are accumulating on your to-do list—such as painting a nursery, assembling a crib, and more.
To learn about our different services, or to schedule an appointment, call (888) 263-7304 now!