Dryer Vent Cleaning Services
Does Your Dryer Vent Need to Be Cleaned?
If you notice any of the following warning signs, it may be time to have your dryer vent cleaned:
- The drying cycle no longer leaves your clothes feeling dry.
- After they are finished drying, clothes smell “musty.”
- When they are finished being dried, clothes feel overly hot.
- There is obvious debris accumulating outside the dryer vent.
- It takes more than 35 to 40 minutes to dry your clothes.
One of the best warning signs, however, is that it has been more than a year since the last time that it has been cleaned. Having regular cleanings scheduled for your dryer vent can not only keep your appliance working its best, but it can also avoid potential house fires. It is not enough to just clean the lint trap in your dryer. You need to have a professional come to your home and clean the dryer vent—and even replace the ducts.
Don’t add yet another item to your to-do list! Contact the experienced, skilled handymen from our team and let us handle it for you! We can improve the efficiency of your home and keep you and your loved ones safe. Give us a call at (888) 263-7304 or fill out our online form to schedule your cleaning.